Outline Agenda for Meeting in Quainton
Sunday 18th April, 6pm.
Please note this is a meeting for people who intend to be actively involved in opposing High Speed Rail. It is a working meeting and no new information is expected to be given about HSR or its proposed routes.
Location: Memorial Hall, Station Road, Quainton, Bucks, HP22 4BW
1) . Opening Remarks, – Jeremy Quin
(b) Statement of purpose of meeting
2) Report on the Exceptional Hardship Scheme
3) Report on SNAG and how it is organised
4) Environmental Issues
5) Divide into specialist teams, for introductions and to discuss objectives
6) Report back from specialist teams.
Who should attend:
1) Attendees representing their communities, eg leaders of action groups
2) Representatives of stakeholder organisations such as District Councils and the Chilterns Conservation Board
3) Individuals with specialist skills eg in technical, conservation, legal, communications, admin etc which would be of use in the campaign