STOP HS2 is run by volunteers and is dependent on the generosity of individuals and Action Group donations to further the campaign against HS2. Funds over the last year have been spent on leaflets, promoting the campaign, advertising, campaign literature, contribution to the Judicial reviews, support of action groups including helping set up action groups on Phase 2, campaign co-ordinator expenses, Lobby Day in Parliament and party conferences.
Thank you for any support you are able to give the STOP HS2 campaign.
Donate online through paypal
Other ways to donate:
- Cheques – make out to “Stop HS2” and sent to Stop HS2, 2 Caesar Road, Kenilworth, CV8 1DL.
- Standing Order – complete the form and send to our treasurer at the address above. Download a
STOP HS2 standing order form here.
- Directly – into the StopHS2 bank account.
Account name – Stop HS2 Ltd,
Bank – Lloyds,
Sort Code – 30-94-93, Account number 34934760/02.
- You can buy items such as mugs t-shirts and other items from the Stop HS2 official merchandsising store – see here.
- Stop HS2 have teamed up with easy fundraising to make it easy for you to raise money for Stop HS2. First off there is the Stop HS2 easysearch web page at http://stophs2.easysearch.org.uk/. Every time you search the web with the easysearch page registered to Stop HS2 instead of Google, Yahoo or whoever, you’ll raise funds for Stop HS2. It works out about half a penny a go, but that could easily work out at about £20 per year just from YOU, effectively by doing next to nothing. You can even add easy search onto the search bar in your browser window by clicking http://stophs2.easysearch.org.uk/faq/# Please try it out!
- Also you can help Stop HS2 to raise money whenever you shop online. It’s very simple – just visit http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/stophs2/ to register and shop with over 2000 well known retailers.