0900 The Oak Tree Restaurant
STOP HS2 National Convention
Saturday 19th February 2011
Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire, CV8 2LZ
Stop HS2 Limited is the National Campaigning Organisation against High Speed Two (HS2).
The Government’s intends to start the National Public Consultation process on HS2 sometime in February. In view of this Stop Hs2 is organising an emergency convention for anyone who would like to know more and as a focus for the national campaign.
STOP HS2 is holding a press reception with refreshments at 0900 in the Oak Tree Restaurant.
Lizzy Williams, Chairman STOP HS2, Jerry Marshall Chairman of AGHAST and Christian Wolmar “Britain’s Leading Comentator” will be available for comment.
All press are welcome with free entry providing they register by email at email@example.com and show their press pass on the day.
Note to Editors
- For more details about STOP HS2 please visit www.stophs2.org
- To sign the petition for a parliamentary debate on HS2 http://www.gopetition.co.uk/petitions/stop-hs2/sign.html.
- For any queries relating to this press release please contact the Chairman, Lizzy Williams in our Banbury office in 01295 760802, mobile 07842 164880, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow Lizzy on Twitter “chairSTOPHS2”.
- For Social Media enquiries please contact the Social Media Director Penny Gaines on 01296 655613, mobile 07765780553, email email@example.com. Follow Penny on Twitter “stophs2”.
- Are we using the wrong address? If so, please accept our apologies for any inconvenience and let us know. Thank you.